InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$108
US$142
US$128
US$290
US$262
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$144
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$94
  • Pool
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$117
  • Pool
Mantra Southbank Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$161
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$139
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
2,320 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

From the pavement welcome,through to reception,and on to the first glimpses of the hotel,prior to reaching my room,everything was as a hotel should be operated.The bedroom and bathroom were very well equipped.One of the first bathrooms to have really good lighting.So many miss out on this essential especially important to the ladies .My daughter returned before flying home as she was so impressed.Thankyou one and all for making it so special,good training and happy staff.
t

Room Tip: I am sure all rooms will be of a very high standard
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Royalscot1
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Royalscot1,

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback from your recent stay with us at the InterContinental Melbourne.

I am so delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and everything was to your liking, so much so that your daughter decided to join us prior to her return home.

I hope that you have the opportunity to return to Melbourne again soon as we would be delighted to have you stay at the hotel.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is our third stay and loveliest this far. I booked a standard room and with the platinum ambassador status were appreciative of the upgrade to a club room. Room 442 is at the end of a long corridor but it is a lot bigger than the standard rooms and has three windows of natural light facing flinders lane, very quiet on the Sunday morning. Along with the larger room our status afforded us two glasses of wine in the wine bar and a check out of 4pm; heaven! We were offered the club access for $50. Def take it. We had a lovely afternoon tea on both days and an amazing antipasta spread with drinks from 5.30 - 8. Great to be able to pop past and have a latte made as well. The checkin lady (sat evening / Sunday afternoon 21/6) was beautiful as were other staff. Only issue, it takes over 20min to fill the bath; pressure of shower fine though . We look forward to returning soon

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank tewalker
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear tewalker,

As a return guest to InterContinental Melbourne thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback from your most recent stay with us at the hotel.

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the opportunity to utilise our Club Lounge facilities to enjoy breakfast as well as afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapés.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have known this hotel in all it's various guises since it opened as Menzies at Rialto! This was however my first time staying.
Meet and greet and check-in service was excellent and friendly, valet parking was taken care of easily.
Deluxe Room was well appointed with all the usual features one expects from a 5 star hotel. If there was a problem it's that all the rooms face into the atrium and there is no way to open a window to get fresh air and with the A/C/Heating the room does tend to become a bit stuffy,
Bathroom was great with choice of hand shower or rain-shower (great) and all usual amenities.
Bar or lobby level offered good choice of drinks and snacks and service was first class.
Buffet Breakfast was great and had a wide choice of goodies and fresh coffee was a treat.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David P

Dear Davphill,

Thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback from your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that after knowing the hotel since the Menzies days you have chosen to stay with us now that we are an InterContinental. I will be sure to recognise my colleagues in the bar for providing you with first class service during your stay, I know they will be thrilled to hear this feedback.

I hope sometime in the near future I might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great room although not huge it was more than adequate for two girls on a shopping weekend. Loved the whole atmosphere of this hotel and the breakfast was amazing. Concierge new all the great places to shop and gave us the heads up on Melbourne trams which was a fantastic way to get around. Will definitely return. Loved the beautiful aroma as you entered the building.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karyn S
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Karyn S,

Thank you for sharing the kind feedback from your recent stay with us at the hotel.

I am delighted to hear that the concierge was able to give you some ‘in the know’ experiences to try during your visit to Melbourne. Collectively our concierge have a wealth of have a wealth of knowledge surrounding all things Melbourne and we are so lucky to have them as part of the team.

I hope on your next visits to Melbourne I might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel .

Reviewed 22 June 2014

An absolutely visually stunning hotel. The architecture is amazing, and when the atrium is lit up at night with soft blue lights it's truly beautiful. The rooms were spacious, clean and had all of the conveniences. The staff was beyond nice. Special kudos to concierge James who was particularly friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mindy S
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear MindyShea,

Thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback after your recent stay with us at InterContinental Melbourne.

It is pleasing to hear that you felt as though the staff were beyond nice and I will be sure to recognise James for his efforts in making you feel welcome at the hotel.
I hope that I might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.