InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$103
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$172
Hotel Windsor
Adelphi Hotel(Melbourne)
US$195
US$153
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$117
US$288
US$178
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$157
  • Breakfast included
2,337 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A very high quality hotel - as an InterCon should be - in the stunning setting of a new structure within the framework of the historic Rialto.

Staff excellent (they went to amazing efforts to help us get a tiny screw back into broken sunglasses) and the executive rooms and suites that I have stayed in are excellent in size and facilities (one of the best in the tens of InterCons I have stayed in over the years).

Club lounge is one of the better ones too.

Surprisingly reasonable rates available via IHG website a few times a year.

I am told there are no bathtubs in any of the rooms but the exec. rooms and above - a trend with many new hotels, that is very annoying - so bear this in mind if you want a soak when staying here!

Excellent location too, within walking distance of much/most of the CBD and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear HMSLondon101,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Melbourne.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and rate our Club Lounge facilities as one of the best amongst the InterContinentals in which you have stayed.

I hope that on your next visit to Melbourne I might have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very professionally run Hotel on Collins street in Melbourne. I stayed in the King Executive room and the facilities in the room exceeded my expectations for doing business whilst in Melbourne. Internet connection was quick, no fuss and continuous the whole time I was connected. Desk facilities were also adequate. Only negative was the mini bar prices were very high which was a turn off. The Breakfast facilities were good and choice was excellent. Staff were friendly, prompt and knew their job well. I'd have no problem staying here again.

Room Tip: King Executive room on the 9th floor is my recommendation if you're looking for a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Paul A,

Thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback after your recent stay with us in Melbourne.

I am delighted to hear that you found so many aspects of your stay enjoyable and that you found our upgraded internet connection to be fast and reliable which in this day in age is important.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Definitely worth doing the club lounge. Absolutely wonderful afternoon tea and free drinks and canapés in the evening. Also breakfast....
Staff are amazing it's like coming home!
Great location and good shopping close by.
Chauffeur cars organised by concierge.

Room Tip: Add club lounge it's worth it!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Karyn B,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share the kind feedback from your recent stay with us at Intercontinental Melbourne.

It is important to us that you are made to feel comfortable and welcome at the hotel so it’s wonderful to hear that you felt as though you had come home. I hope that we might have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Melbourne.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Upon arrival we were met by a cheerful concierge and warm staff.
The hotel is classy and the rooms nice although the bathrooms could use a spruce up.
Great location and whilst I was here for business I would recommend for a personal stay as well

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Stu H,

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your stay got off to a great start with a cheerful greeting from our friendly concierge. It is also lovely to know that you would choose to stay with us on both business and leisure.

I hope that I might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

From arrival through to check out the service was sensational. Staff were attentive and super efficient right from the moment when Cliff took care of our vehicle.
Booked for club floor room and were upgraded to a suite.
We have stayed at a few ICs before and this one is up there on top of our list.
Bedding super comfortable. Air conditioning efficient and silent.
Club floor cocktails could do with a better selection of wine. We could do a lot better in Australia than showcase Jacobs Creek!
Breakfast superb.
I would definitely return to the IC Melbourne.

Room Tip: Avoid booking the cheapest room. Most likely will not have a window.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Bozz56,

Thank you for taking the time to share the kind feedback from your recent stay with us at InterContinental Melbourne.

I am so delighted to hear that right from the start Cliff was able to make your stay a memorable one right from the start. Thank you also for your comments regarding the wine selection in the Club Lounge, I will be sure to share this feedback with the team as we continue to work toward making every aspect of your stay truly memorable.

Sebastian Germerhausen