Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,598 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2019

This was our third stay at The Intercontinental.
My daughters and I stay four outstanding nights. Our room was in one of most tranquil floors and that I had experience. The beds are super confortlable. Our room was servece promptly every time.
We had a truly warm welcome from Mr Narayanamurthi and his team at the Club Lounge. We enjoyed the new delicious menu for breakfast and as well the afternoon tea, light and deliquet dessert.
The new evening cocktails are designed to complement the entire Stay at the Club Lounge.

It's a great feeling to keep coming back and see how much the team in the Club Lounge looks faward to seeing you to welcome you back.

Thank you once again to dedicated team at the Club Lounge and the rest of the team at The Intercontinental that made our stay outstanding.
See you all again this July.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cjaime11
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as part of a holiday in a twin bedded room. (Two double beds)

Warm welcome at check in and welcomed as an IHG Rewards Member and given my welcome amenity!

I was surprised that my room faced inwards, towards to overall lobby/bar area as this isn’t advertised on the website. I do prefer a room where I can get natural light, or open the window for air. Also felt strange as the windows faced into a public space, but of course there was blackout blinds for privacy.

The bar area was nice, quite quiet but I guess this is the same as a lot of Intercontinental Hotels.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank TravellingRA97
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Rialto for just 3 days after a trip to Sydney and Tasmania on recommendation. Amazing looking building inside and out, but had a sort of prison vibe with the huge auditorium in the middle and corridors of rooms on each side. The general feeling was very “cool” rather than a warm and welcoming interior. Our room was standard and because we were overlooking a very tall office block we had to pull down the blinds for privacy. However the bed was huge and very comfortable so we slept well. Breakfast experience was very interesting probably because you had to queue to be seated which was a bit annoying. Lots on offer food wise which was generally very good but when I asked for Lactose free milk they didn’t have any and said it could only be obtained for “special customers”. Thanks guys! Lactose free milk is sold by every supermarket so quite why the Intercontinental hotel chain are so clueless about it I don’t understand. Also eating breakfast in a freezing huge space didn’t float my boat. On the positive side, the Concierge were great and as we were there on Good Friday and all the shops were shut they advised to visit the Botanical Gardens which were really beautiful. To be honest thus Intercontinental is not in my view 5 star and us below the usual standard so good but not great!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a 3 day conference. Nothing was a problem for the staff. Concierge was awesome sorting our Myki tickets and recommended a great cafe for lunch. Conference food good and dinner was great. Expensive but you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2019

I'm a regular at this hotel and it's for good reason. The staff remember me, especially the restaurant manager, the rooms are always quiet, I can get sleep and work done. I also meet with my clients in the hotel restaurant back to back most days and the team accomodate me with a smile. I often receive upgrades and appreciate the extra mile everyone goes to to to ensure I have a great time. Huge thanks to the team.

Room tip: The restaurant is a great spot to run meetings with clients if you're from out of town.
Date of stay: January 2019