Our family stayed for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. Was very disappointed with the accommodation for the high price we paid. One bath was so small it had just a toilet and extremely small sink. The furniture was not comfortable for lounging around, was very stiff and formal. Everything seemed dirty, kitchen was grungy, the walls were covered with marks and the bathroom wall hadn't been cleaned for a long time. The carpet had a thick ring of grey dust all around the room. When serviced during the day I think all that was done was a towel exchange and the bed made, the carpet never got vacuumed. Internet was expensive so we skipped it. The street noise was very loud and continued on Friday and Saturday nights until about 5 a.m. Parking was a hassle. I honestly can't say a positive thing except the lobby was pretty. Out of a 2 1/2 week trip through New Zealand and Australia this was the worst room, and nearly the most expensive. Skip this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service. Undercover parking is available at a cost. The Mantra on Russell is ideally positioned and styled to offer contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. Please Note: Mantra on Russell has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and enforced to ensure the comfort of all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne