Ideal accommodation and location in the city! Close to China town, and QV. I had the one bedroom appartment, which I thought was excellent for the price. Front desk were friendly and helpful and serviced 24 hours. Didn't eat at the restaurant, because there were too many other places to eat in Melbourne that were cheaper! Melbourne is open late at night, so it's pretty hard not to find somewhere to eat! The Mantra is also close to the major theatres, and approx 15-20 min walking distance to Rod Laver & MCG
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service. Undercover parking is available at a cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne