“Great place, convenient and comfortable!”

Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders
Ranked #54 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
Singapore
“Great place, convenient and comfortable!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I have requested for an extra bed and when we checked in, everything was already in place. Kitchen was well stocked with cutlery and utensils, beds were comfortable. I found a used cotton bud in one of the cupboards so I guess the housekeeping staff did not do a thorough check after the previous guests checked out. Wished they provided free wifi, that would have completed the stay. We had a room on the eighth floor, facing the train tracks. If you are a sound sleeper, it shouldn't affect you; or else make sure you request for a room that faces elsewhere as the trains start early and don't stop till late! Location is great, for free city tram rides to finding eateries and shopping and grabbing groceries from the IGA supermarket just next to the main lobby. Overall, we had a comfortable stay!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that my team were able to assist you with your requests promptly.
Thank you for your feedback regarding housekeeping. I have spoken with my team to ensure their attention to detail is thorough. The team and I are very pleased that you had a comfortable stay.
We would love to be able to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit into Melbourne.
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Riverton
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lane way very noisy late and early. Curtains dirty, floor squeaked, lake of toilet paper refill. The room layout was comfortable, however the king bed covers were still made up as two singles? Bizarre

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Helen
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so sorry that your stay was not up to expectations. I have spoken with my housekeeping team in regards to the points you have raised to have them rectified immediately and to ensure they do not occur again. We hope that you will give us a second chance, if you are willing to do so please contact me directly to make your booking.
Should you wish to discuss your stay further please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Woodvale
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. Little bit of noise from the trains nearby, but not enough to interrupt sleep. All staff members were friendly and attended to our requests. Great location

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review Jacob!
I am so pleased to read that you found the Adina Teams service friendly and attentive. It is great that the location suited your needs whilst in Melbourne!
We hope to see you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The location and size of these apartments is what keeps bringing us back year after year. The room facilities are beginning to need updating in the kitchen.
Beds are very comfortable and we have always found the apartments quiet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us!
I am so pleased to read that you enjoy staying with us each time you visit Melbourne.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!
Ballarat
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great place to stay, the penthouse was very spacious & comfortable. It had everything we needed for a great weekend. Especially the proximity to the MCG & the CBD. We will go back next time & would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your review Rick!
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our spacious penthouse apartment along with the location of the hotel.
We very much appreciate you recommending the hotel to your family and friends, it means so much to us!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Swanbourne
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have stayed a few times at the Medina and it was good value and good location My last experience puts me off the loft warehouse outside accommodation My son and I come to Melbourne each tear and the Medina has been good to date

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Maurice J F
Dear Maurice
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Our Warehouse Loft Apartment entry is located in Malthouse Laneway however I assure you this laneway is very safe with 3 restaurants and the hotel entrance within 30 meters of the Warehouse building door. This door is accessible via guest apartment keys only and locks automatically when it shuts.
I am pleased to read that you have found the hotel good for your past stays.
We would love to welcome you back to the hotel into one of our premier apartments for your next visit.
Should you wish to discuss the matter further please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very central location. Walking distance to shopping, theatres and restaurants. Apartment very spacious and comfortable. We had a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms which was great. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the team friendly and helpful! We are so centrally located near some of Melbourne's best shops, theatre's and restaurants.
We would love to see you here again soon!
Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
#68 of 160 in Melbourne
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
#58 of 160 in Melbourne

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders? Share your experiences!