My first trip to Melbourne with my wife for my 60th birthday celebrations and it proved to be a very comfortable hotel in a nice location opposite the Treasury Gardens with easy access to the main city areas being on the free city tram route 35. Rooms are cosy but all that you need for a long weekend stay which is what we had. Comfortable bed, good room service and above average food makes this a very good Hotel to stay at. Very easy access to the MCG and Rod Laver and Hisense Arenas with the beautiful Treasury Gardens opposite that make for a lovely walk in early morning or late evening to catch either sunrise or sunset colours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street