Stayed here recently for a girls night out; this is always our go to choice for a night in the city and it never fails to impress! The location is great as you can walk anywhere in the CBD pretty quickly. The rooms are quite spacious with super comfy beds. Nice fresh bathrooms with a great shower (good pressure). The price is always very reasonable too.
The best part about this hotel though is the staff. They are always so efficient and friendly! We can't fault the service here and will definitely return again. Thanks for yet another great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street