Inner city hotel with everything close by. Walking distance to trams and trains, so easy to get around
Close to the Paris end of Collins Street, walk to Bourke St mall
Really helpful and friendly staff - nothing was too much trouble.
Rooms are clean, bathrooms are a little on the small side.
It wasn't my first visit and it won't be my last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travelbag, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street