I found the service to be of the highest standard. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The hotel restaurant served excellent meals and the buffet breakfasts were delicious (apart from the machine-generated coffees!). The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The hotel is centrally situated, whilst still having garden views (although not all rooms have this). The only down-side are the steps to the front entrance, which are a bit difficult to negotiate if you have a lot of or heavy bags, particularly for the older person - there are no bellboys to help. However, all in all, an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street