Stayed for 5 nights from the 10th August. Overall, had a great experience with Mercure Spring St. Reception was friendly and prompt. The cafe Lime Cafe is great with nice & sufficient menu items.. Room service was prompt and as expected. Room was great and comfy, big enough for the 3 of us (our 9 mths old son was with us in this trip). Maybe the only grouse I have is the heater in the room, seems not heating enough for us in this cold August Melbourne winter and also that there is no ramp for us to wheel in/out the baby pram for our son, but thats not so much a hassle as it was just a few steps from the street... great location too as it is right beside the tram stop where it was easy for us to hop onto the free City Circle Tram... and very near the APT Touring bus boarding point at Federation Square ... overall, highly recommended...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travelbag, ACCOR, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street