Recently stayed at Novotel for a weekend away. We stayed in a king room overlooking the old retail area.
We found the rooms clean, comfortable and quiet. The bathrooms were clean and functional although I was not a fan of the walk in shower which let's the water escape from the shower area wetting parts of the floor. This was not a major issue but not my preference.
The entry to the hotel is a little odd having to take one riser of lifts to reception then to transfer to another bank of lifts to get to your room whilst having to walk through a narrow reception area.
Reception staff were very friendly and efficient. A good stay and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane, located conveniently beneath the hotel is now open, Melbourne's most unique fashion destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, ACCOR, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel