“Another Amazing Stay”

Melbourne Parkview Hotel
Ranked #24 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have stayed at Melbourne Parkview Hotel many times and its staff, service, cleaning and overall comfits keeps us coming back.

From the lovely reception staff to the happy house keepers who always say hello and including the restaurant staff who will go the extra mile for special foods (due to diet) the experience here is wonderful.

The well appointed rooms ensure a good nights sleep.

Keep up the amazing standard.
See you again soon

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I went to Melbourne on my own for a few days to have a holiday. With the wonderful, friendly and helpful staff I never felt alone. The position was very central and it was easy and inexpensive for me to get around on the tram.
Breakfast was a joy the staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much trouble!
The concierge and desk staff were also wonderful. They told me where to go and how to go there.
I wanted to buy a new smart phone and they found out the best price for me and directed me to a nearby store.
I would have missed my plane were it not for the concierge. My shuttle booked and paid for did not arrive. The concierge phoned them a number of times and then got a taxi for me. An unpleasant situation made easy.
All in all I had a wonderful holiday and do not hesitate to recommend the Melbourne Parkview Hotel.

Room Tip: Check out what room you have on booking. My room had no view at all. I overlooked the cement wall of...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Room was very spacious, modern and clean. Great big tv. Staff were approachable and attentive, not so much friendly (some were though). It was much more a business hotel rather then family. We paid the full family getaway price. We were charged for dry cleaning as our kids wet the bed. Pool is like a paddling pool, tiny and shallow. It was convenient to catch the trams but not that close to anything. I had trouble finding a hotel in Melbourne that slept a family of four but when we go next we probably won't stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We used the family room, for three people. The facilities were fantastic. Breakfast is great value, all you can eat.
We would use this hotel again if visiting Melbourne. The parking facilities made it easy for us to park the hire car in a safe spot.

Room Tip: the family room is large with plenty of space for 4 people.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great room and views over the city day and night. Good location, not right smack bang in the CBD but close enough for convenience. Immaculately clean room, prompt room service. The buffet breakfast was plentiful both in variety and quantity and very yummy to boot. Super comfy bed with a pillow menu available for guests (can you believe it). Parking underground available although could present a problem for a larger family car as tight turning circle/spaces.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AJB333
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I'm not good with words so ill just mention how nice everything was, All staff were genially nice, the room was great, food was amazing and it is in such a great location.
I will most likely come back to one of your hotels when I have the money, it is most definitely worth it.
-Thank you for a beautiful weekend we really appreciate it.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was lovely, bed extremely comfortable. We only stayed one night this time, but it our second visit there and we would happily go again. We had a very good deal through Wotif. The only negative was that I had to discard three or four coffee cups before I found a clean one at breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family