Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$172
Hotel Windsor
Adelphi Hotel(Melbourne)
US$195
US$153
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$141
US$127
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$115
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$117
US$288
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$115
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$157
  • Breakfast included
3,245 results
All reviewshq restaurantvictoria marketa business class roomtop floorpark viewfree tramfree wifipillow menuexcellent hotelshort walkbusiness tripenjoyable staybuffet breakfastvalet parkingtram stoppublic transportconcierge
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We booked this Hotel two years ago when we couldn't get into another we had enjoyed and have never bothered to return to it or any others in the city!
Apart from the brilliant location this Hotel enjoys and the high quality of the rooms, lobby, food and beverages that you would expect of Radisson anywhere in the world the single factor that has us coming back again and again is the staff.
From Darryl, the Concierge through Eric and the reception team, the simply exceptional chefs and gracious dining staff to the discrete and thorough housekeeping staff, this is a Hotel obviously caring about their team spirit and how it makes the guests feel. It works! These guys are brilliant. Its got to start at the top, so cheers to Management, you're doing a great job, we'll keep coming back!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Psykee,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

I am pleased to read that you returned to the hotel & enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Recently spent over a week at the Radisson. The staff were lovely, and helpful. Especially Darryl the concierge. He knows the city and had tons of great advice regarding tours, the local area and restaurants. The location is excellent with the tram just outside the hotel, the beautiful gardens across from the hotel and one block away the Queen Victoria Market. Loved having a small fridge in the room as I bought lovely fresh fruit from the market. Really enjoyed the great in room air conditioning as it was incredibly hot during my stay! Friendly staff, great location and fabulous city!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the gardens. Lovely to look out on, and surprisingly not noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear ksullivanvance,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review on this site.

I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I regularly stay at this hotel for business. The facilities are of a high standard and it is conveniently located but its stand out feature is its staff. This is particularly evident in the bar and restaurant where the friendliness and attention to detail is as good as anywhere in the world. The chef is simply a genius. His innovative fusion of tastes, textures and colours is superb. This evening I experienced a lamb salad so sublime that I have asked for it to be specially prepared for my breakfast as well. The ever obliging staff readily agreed though, as you would expect, this is not a standard breakfast dish.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear David_Busoli,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel & I look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson for one night over the weekend after seeing a show in the city.

Very pleasantly surprised with the room, comfortable bed, good sized room. Best part has to be the rain shower! We were next to the lifts which was the only negative. I'm a light sleeper and did hear them throughout the night. It didn't bother me too much but it might be an idea to just check the guest doesn't mind the location as you hear the lift go up and down all night.

Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear phantom_girl00000,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, however, I apologise for the inconvenience of the room that you were placed into.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I keep coming back here. Staff are always friendly, checkin is quick and efficient, car valet works (on time) and check out is quick and easy. Wake up calls are on time and are not missed, unlike other places I have been at. I recently had breakfast, and whilst I paid the buffet price, when it came time to eat, I didn't have much time and had a piece of toast and a juice. The staff amended the cost accordingly. The rooms have been and are being renovated and they are as comfortable as ever. The beds would be the most comfortable of all domestic hotels I stay at. I like coming to this hotel. Kate, Steve and the staff really work hard to make the stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are good ( eg X19 and X20), they just seem to have a little more room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear PLCSydney,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We're pleased to read that you continue to enjoy your time at the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back shortly.