“excellent service”

Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
Ranked #9 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been choosing to book my overseas business colleagues to stay at Radisson on Flagstaff for over 2 years now as I have always received great feedback.

The staff all have the highest level of service from reservations, front desk, concierge and the restaurant.

Booking multiple rooms with various dates has been a breeze, and offers a great deal for a quality hotel. Even a meeting room with equipment was organized in a flash for a presentation.

I also had a last minute hire car request to take 6 people around Melbourne for a whole day and I was pleasantly surprised to get the best deal arranged by the concierge.

Simply fantastic and I look forward to their services in the future again and again.

Jason

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Jason W,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

I am pleased to read that you continue to enjoy the services on offer at the Radisson.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Clean and comfortable room, nice service and reasonable price.
Excellent place for business and tourism.

Clean and comfortable room, nice service and reasonable price.
Excellent place for business and tourism.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Eric L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel & we hope to welcome you back again shortly.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I use this hotel quite frequently for Business travel and they know how to look after you! Already after the second visit did they know me by name and made sure I was always happy. Even when there is an issue they solve it quickly and most importantly all of the staff look like they actually enjoy what they do. And that is right through from reception to the staff in the bar. The food is excellent as well in the restaurant downstairs so no need to venture out if you don't want to. Location right next to the markets, walking distance to the CBD and public transport is also a great plus for this place!

I keep staying here and never get disappointed!

Dear KutzK66,

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.

I am delighted to read that you continue to enjoy staying with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Last week I had to be in Melbourne for business and had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens. The staff were fantastic the room was very comfortable and the food was excellent. It was my first time at the propert and I was invited to Wednesday drinks in HQ to meet other guests and thanks to our host Steve and the other staff they were wonderful. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RadissonMelbourneGM, General Manager at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Peter H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us & it was a pleasure to have you join the team at VIP drinks.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have just returned from spending 2 nights at the Radisson with a friend. The location was perfect. Close walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go without being too close to the inner CBD which I find gets crowded and monotonous.
HQ's menu is fresh, tasty and innovative. We were very disappointed not to have tried the breakfast due to an early flight home.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Kosta and the other restaurant staff went above and beyond to look after our every need.
Our room was a good size, pillow menu a great idea and bathroom well equipped.
The roof top spa was the perfect way to finish our weekend away.
We will definitely return next time we're in Melbourne.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Kate M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Firstly as it was our honeymoon, they upgraded us to a business class room with lovely views over the Flagstaff Gardens and secondly they brought us up a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine which was a lovely surprise and also tasted very nice :)
The room it self was very clean, spacious and the breakfast was lovely with a wide variety plus a chef to cook your eggs how you like them.
The staff were lovely and could not do enough to help. Would stay here again if we come back to Melbourne.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicky_t2011,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you & your husband had a great honeymoon stay.

We hope to welcome you both back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a great business hotel imo - modern rooms that are updated regularly without being overly fancy or trendy, a good location in the CBD and consistent professional service.

There are some nice touches in the hotel such as complimentary snacks for early risers, lovely lemon and cucumber style water that is self-serve in the lobby next to magazines, comp services such as free pressing of a shirt each day.

I found the gym to be quite disappointing. The gyms are set to a maximum of 12kms - I don't know how fast other people run but that's a standard jog/run for me, nothing fast. This is marked as for "your safety" - it's actually as the treadmills are directly in front of a wall and there is risk of you being flung backwards (with any treadmill) into the wall - I'd suggest they reposition the lay out of the gym as there is very limited cario equipment otherwise.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear ladyfitch,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site.