I stayed here with 2 girlfriends in a 2 bedroom apartment for 2 nights to attend a wedding. The location was great for us as the wedding was in the Botanic Gardens so we were able to walk to and from the wedding. It was only a short tram ride into the CBD. The apartment was a good size with a kitchen, dining and living area. One bedroom had a queen bed, the other twin beds. TVs in each room and of course the lounge. There was one bathroom. The apartment was clean and had everything you needed for a longer stay. The only problem we had was with the air conditioning. The twin room was apparently really warm (probably because it had 2 big windows) and my friends turned the A/C right down, which made my room really cold and breezy. I found it a little bit noisy too when it came on/off, but I am a light sleeper. Overall it was very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne