Stayed at this hotel for my birthday weekend because of its close proximity to the city. We had a 1 bedroom apartment and were very impressed with the size! The lounge and bathroom are particularly spacious. Hotel very clean and bed comfortable. We had a view facing South Melbourne and lot's of apartments. Decent sized balcony however for smokers, be aware that you are not allowed to smoke on the balcony or anywhere other then outside the hotel as the hotel have a strict 'no-smoking' policy. Costs about $10 to catch a cab into the CBD at night and quiet easy to wave one down on St Kilda Rd. Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance across the road. IGA store 1 block away, Oriental restaurant in the lobby and a decent pizza shop around the corner. Parking costs $20 a day. Was nice to have a proper kitchen and dinner table to sit at. We got a very good deal on Expedia for $146 per night and thought it was absolutely great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne