From check in to check out the service, staff and rooms were 10/10. Fantastic fast check in, reasonable valet parking rates at $30 per night and lovely spacious rooms - what more does a small family of 3 need. Our 1 bedroom apartment on level 10 overlooked the Herald Sun buildings, which was fine as we didn't need a view. The rooms were clean and lovely having full kitchen, dining and living perfect for a small family. The bed was perfect and was one of the most comfortable I've ever stayed in. Room service was efficient and restaurant quality, perfect when you have a tired toddler who won't sit quietly in a restaurant. The kids menu was the best quality I have come across. Checkout was fast and the car was ready and waiting. Can't wait for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne