We stay in a lot of hotels and this one was more expensive than others but we have no idea why, The actual king room left alot to be desired , poor seating layout and an awful view from the balcony! Tv and movies are very hard to watch as the screen image is very odd and a most uncomfortable couch to sit on. Bath water / shower water luke warm . Plus side - bed was comfortable and roomy , room service and customer service excellent .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne