Stayed here as part of a package with tickets to see Les Mis. Relatively easy to get to and excellent valet service. Initial impressions very good and service outstanding. Room was a really good size and very good views towards MCG and the Dandenongs. Ideal location as well. Price was good with package but usual price would be high compared to other properties around.
Comfortable bed and neutral appearance. Bathroom was a little small for a property of this rating and not all that flash. Shower has huge shower head but shower was tiny and leaked through the door so that was a little lacking. Property was extremely secure and exceptionally quiet.
restaurant and bar often looked unoccupied so you weren't sure if you could get a drink, bite to eat or not. Really enjoyed stay but falls short of excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne