The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$173
  • Restaurant
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
US$142
US$128
  • Room Service
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$136
Novotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$139
US$259
US$199
US$236
US$195
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$124
  • Fitness centre
1,072 results
All reviewssouth yarrachapel streetrubber duckspa suiteone bedroom suitedeep bathaccor membergreat shoppingtoorak roadroom servicestar hotelcafes and restaurantsbeautiful roommodern hotelan upgradedining tablevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

That's correct. I checked in at 1230am and checked out at 7am. My flight into Melbourne was delayed, so I was bleary eyed upon arrival. But the gentleman at reception was quite accommodating. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen albeit quite unnecessary since I had to depart at 7am. The decor is fashion forward, and the rooms are well kept. The continental breakfast was OK, and I've had better at other business hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed at the Como last week, largely chose on the basis of TripAdvisor ratings. The studio apartment was surprisingly spacious, with a bathroom that my daughter would describe as "lush"! The beds are some of the best of slept on, the setting is perfect for South Yarra, Toorak and Chapel Street and a short walk from the tram stop and South Yarra station if one wishes to travel into the city. Nice if smallish pool and sun terrace, but that said I had it and the gym to myself throughout the four days I was there. One minor complaint, only one internet station/PC (I left my laptop at home).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo