The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel
US$234
US$341
US$265
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Restaurant
Mantra On Russell(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
  • Restaurant
Mantra Southbank Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$148
  • Restaurant
The Crossley Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$126
  • Fitness centre
Art Series - The Olsen(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$138
1,071 results
All reviewssouth yarrachapel streetrubber duckspa suiteone bedroom suitedeep bathaccor membergreat shoppingtoorak roadroom servicestar hotelcafes and restaurantsbeautiful roommodern hotelan upgradedining tablevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ComoMel, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Checkout couldn't have come quick enough . Rooms sub-par, housekeeping disgusting and breakfast un eatable . Staff looked unhappy and over worked, management a joke when trying to address my issues. Next time I'll be staying at the Olsen .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Apurcey

Dear Apurcey
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sincerely apologetic that we did not meet expectations; I do appreciate all you have made mention of and have shared your review with the team. I am sure it will serve as a reminder to us all and allow us to continue to improve our services to our guests.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in relation to your stay should you wish to.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Como is in the ideal location for a night out in the Chapel street precinct-walking distance to some fabulous restaurants and The Jam Factory ( for movie lovers )...
Arrival greetings always set the tone for our stay so we were totally bewildered by the arrogant attitude of the front desk clerk Mitchell,who frankly gave us the impression that we were annoying his daily routine of rudeness whilst checking in...!!!
We had several problems with our room...mirrors covered in dust and an air-conditioning breakdown but thankfully we had "the" most professional ,courteous and humorous supervisor on our checkout...
Christopher couldn't apologize enough re our complaints ( including Mitchell's attitude ) and adjusted our bill generously...We were very impressed with his show of care re our stay and will definitely be returning regardless of our hiccups...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear estwayne
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sincerely apologetic that your impression of our hotel is not to the standard we expect.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in relation to your stay should you wish to and I do hope we have are afforded the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We enjoyed a lovely stay, the front desk staff (Dianna) couldn't be more helpful. We were lucky to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite wow a very stylish apartment, everything that a 5 star hotel should have, spotlessly clean and modern. I agree with other review the smell in the foyer is pretty rank, i feel so sorry for the front desk staff they must go home each night with headaches. We enjoyed cocktails in the bar which was comfortable but the smell from the foyer was there. A great location, looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear deb255100
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us and that you felt well looked after – Diana is such a lovely person and she is thrilled to read your review also.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights a few weeks ago. I ordered a spa room, that had had a resent renovation. The room was clean and comfortable, but a little uninspiring. This hotel was not built for a person with disabilities, or for even those with luggage, very difficult to negotiate the stairs. The smell in the foyer is very overpowering and awful!

The staff although very polite were undertrained and inexperienced. The car was not brought up when ordered, the taxi did not arrive when promised and to stand in the foyer for 30 minutes trying to check out was highly irritating. There is not the possibility for express even though I paid in advance.

I was also disappointed in the breakfast bar. The cold buffet adequate and quite nice, the hot food I found inedible.

I found this hotel very expensive and could have got a special at the Park Hyatt for a similar amount, there is no comparison in the quality.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Marlzi

Dear Marlzi
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sincerely apologetic that we did not meet expectations; I do appreciate all you have made mention of and have shared your review with the team. I am sure it will serve as a reminder to us all and allow us to continue to improve our services to all our guests.

In relation to the stairs from the lobby, we do have a limited mobility lift to the side of the stairs to assist with luggage and also anyone who may require. I am sincerely sorry that this was not offered to help you.