The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel
Toorak Manor(Toorak)
The Hatton Hotel(Melbourne)
  • Breakfast included
1,071 results
All reviewssouth yarrachapel streetrubber duckspa suiteone bedroom suitedeep bathaccor membergreat shoppingtoorak roadroom servicestar hotelcafes and restaurantsbeautiful roommodern hotelan upgradedining tablevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

loved my time at the como, shopping on chapel street is great - a bit out of cbd for business but easy cab ride, super cafes and restaurants nearby - huge room and bathroom lovely - will stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank flamelily_12
ComoMel, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear flamelily_12
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and the surrounding area. We agree South Yarra has so much to offer and is so close to the CBD by all forms of transport!

We really look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Cool pool! I wish to have indoor pool like in the como, staying there is very comfy. my room is very clean and love the minimalist decoration. i will be back for my third visit in Melbourne and wish to get an upgrade room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Stella_MYWL

Many thanks for posting your online review. I am thrilled you loved our indoor pool and that you felt so comfortable and looked after whilst in our hotel.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future for your third stay!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family visit to the Como for just two nights recently. We absolutely loved it! Check in was a joy. We had the open plan spa suite which felt huge and luxurious - enough space for all of us with our 2 yr old in a porta cot in the study and our 6 yr old slept on the huge couch. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff: we borrowed a stroller for the whole visit and also umbrellas when we went out.

I don't normally notice one bed from another but the bed at The Como was so comfortable I thought I was sleeping on a cloud! Fantastic. They seemed to have a new room service menu and we tried it one night: it was delicious and piping hot, with lovely options for the kids- so impressive. Not like any room service I've had before.

Only negatives: no kids shows on the TV channels available. Also, we would have loved to have a jacuzzi at the pool area upstairs... Small things really.

We wish we could have stayed longer but we'll hopefully be back to The Como soon.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Stuffandthings
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am so thrilled you and your whole family enjoyed your stay with us and that there was enough room for you all. Our Open plan suites are very large and I am so pleased it suited your needs.
Thank you also for your feedback around the room service menu – so happy that it impressed.

I also appreciate your comments around the TV channels for the children and the Jacuzzi. Certainly something we will consider for future planning.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I thought I'd try the Como as I'm an Accor member and the reviews on Trip Advisor were very good.
1. Check in an the staff in general are excellent. They are all very friendly and the service they provide is first class.
2. The rooms are HUGE!!! I don't know if they are all the same size but my room had a kitchenette and dining table and a lounge area. The decor is modern and very comfortable.
3. The bed!!!! I didn't wake up until 8:15am and I never sleep that long. It was so comfortable and I loved the pillows.
4. Bathroom, again Huge!!! Separate shower and a nice big spa bath.
I didn't eat in the restaurant so I cant comment on that. I did have a couple of drinks in the So Bar and that was pretty good.
I think this is now going to be my favourite Hotel if I don't have to stay in the CBD
I had a room facing Chapel st and it was very quiet. could hardly hear any street noise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Garyjwills

Dear Garyjwills
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and you felt looked after. We love the size of our rooms and it is wonderful to read that you also did too.

I am also really pleased to read that you slept so well, a combination of a great bed, pillows and fantastic black out curtains!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was probably my 8th stay with the COMO and consistently its great. The service is outstanding and the location is perfect for shopping, eating and getting around Melbourne.

I have already booked in my next trips, looking forward to getting back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ComoMel, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Dear James D,
Many thanks for your online review. It is always our pleasure to welcome you again. I am so thrilled you enjoy our convenient South Yarra location and you always find the time to explore. I will certainly share your kind words with the whole team.
We look forward to your next visit!