The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel
US$102
US$96
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
US$142
US$128
  • Room Service
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$139
US$280
US$199
US$195
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$124
  • Fitness centre
1,072 results
All reviewssouth yarrachapel streetrubber duckspa suiteone bedroom suitedeep bathaccor membergreat shoppingtoorak roadroom servicestar hotelcafes and restaurantsbeautiful roommodern hotelan upgradedining tablevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at The Como for three nights this week. The room was nice and clean. I wasn't happy with the housekeeping because they haven't put a new shower cap (and have thrown the old one) and a tissue box too :(
We thought that the heater wasn't working but actually was, only on medium air, low or high not! Thanks, explain to the guests next time ...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ComoMel, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear KikaPS
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am so sorry that the housekeeper did not replace your amenities – certainly not the standard we expect here and I have addressed with the person concerned along with the whole housekeeping team.

I also apologise that the heating system was not explained to you – an oversite that I hope did not make you uncomfortable.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ComoMel, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night at The Como in June and found the Hotel a real surprise. The check in was professional, the rooms are very large and modern and the spa bath was perfect. The take home bath duck is a nice touch.

This Hotel is in an excellent location close to many great restaurants, shopping and cafes. Quite good value for money I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kyliemac79
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am thrilled to read we surprised you! I hope our little duck has found a home in your house and he reminds you to come visit us again soon.

Once again, thank you for your review and I hope to see you soon.

The Como Melbourne

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I recently stayed at The Como and I was pleasently impressed. The pictures online do not do this hotel any justice! The hotel is in a great location and the service is great!

The welcome from the gentleman who checked me in was friendly, polite an professional exactly what you would expect from a hospitality professional.

My room was stylishly appointed from the sheer curtains, court yard gardens,beautiful amenities & amazing bath. no detail was skipped. The team here have opperating a luxuary boutique hotel down to a fine art.

All staff I intereracted with incluing F&B staff were friendly and professional.

I look forward to many more return trips to the Como.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Luke G
Many thanks for posting your online review. I am thrilled to read you were so comfortable in one of our unique Japanese garden rooms and that the service you received was welcoming. We strive to ensure we deliver a level of service that makes all our guests feel completely at home.

I am also pleased to read that you appreciated the style of the property and all our amenities.

Once again, thank you for your review and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

The Como Melbourne