1,117 results
All reviews south yarra chapel street rubber duck spa suite one bedroom suite deep bath toorak road great shopping accor member room service star hotel cafes and restaurants beautiful room modern hotel dining table an upgrade shower head
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Generous sized suite, great bed, comfortable furniture, very good breakfasts, bottles of water, abundant newspapers. Contemporary decor. Quality amenities.

Would have added an extra star for real in room coffee. Instant in Melbourne is weird.

Also, I know we arrived early and left our bags. However it was many hours before our room was cleaned even though they knew we were there.

Definitely worth consideration- Chapel Street South Yarra is a great location for food, wine, coffee and eclectic shopping. Public transport is excellent. Two train stations to the city.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Loved the location and enjoyed a great bike ride along the Yarra. Room was very comfortable and loved the bed and pillows. Would recommend highly. The bathroom was huge and great shower. The sauna and pool looked great (we didn't get to use them unfortunately)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Como and I loved it. The hotel is a short tram trip to reach the dinning and entertainment areas in Southbank or the Casino area, the city centre and beyond ie: Sydney Rd Brunswick,Lygon St and of course nearby Chapel St ,Toorak and st Kilda.
The hotel has a bar which caters for meals which I found to be ok but I much preferred the room service option which suited me as I had the most wonderful suite. Breakfast was served in the breakfast restaurant on level 2 and I found it had a reasonable selection of fresh healthy options for breakfast. There are lots of options for dining nearby and in the city so dinning is not a problem here .
My room Fantastic ...large comfortable lounge and dining area and great TV. Super kitchen spotless as was the whole suite. Great comfortable bed in the bedroom and huge clean bathroom with fabulous large spa. What more could I want? I loved it .Now I only stayed 1 night my experience of the service of the staff was limited . I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The TV remotes batteries were flat once I reported it it was rectified very quickly .
One last thing the hotel has a great indoor heated pool which is a good reason to stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ivan V
Melinda Lampier L, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Ivan V,

It was a pleasure to have to you stay at The Como Melbourne, MGallery by Sofitel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It seems that you had a fabulous time - both in the hotel as well as exploring the neighborhood. I am really pleased to hear that you really enjoyed our spacious guest rooms, your dining experience, pool and our unique location in South Yarra.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day soon and we will ensure the next stay is just as good!

Best regards,
Melinda Lampier

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had 5 nights at the Como Hotel. We chose this hotel as it as very close to where our daughter lives. The hotel is just lovely. Very friendly helpful staff, room size was wonderful as staying so long didn't feel like an average hotel room. Very clean and quiet.
The hotel is right in the centre of restaurants, shops even a lovely cinema. The tram is a three walk away, can take you right into the city.
I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Another lovely stay at the Como. Large, comfortable room that was very quiet thanks to being well away from the traffic.
Breakfast was excellent with a great choice. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Melinda Lampier L, General Manager at The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Neil_ih,

I am so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at The Como Melbourne, MGallery by Sofitel. I will happily share your feedback with our team and I know that our Chef will be particularly pleased to hear of your excellent breakfast experience.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,