All reviews small supermarket these apartments the air conditioning works melbourne marathon separate lounge tram stop great location plenty of hot water road noise stayed here for nights shopping trip short walk great shower would stay again iga mcg accommodation
Reviewed 22 April 2011

My partner and i stayed at this hotel from 9th April to the 12th.Although we found the hotel to be rather dated , it was clean and tidy.We had a room at the front which meant we could hear the traffic but it wasnt overly a problem.The bed was comfortable and the room quite spacious.I wouldnt call it an executive hotel from the room we were in but perhaps there are better rooms available as we saw them throwing out the older TV's so im assuming there was some updating going on.
It wasnt the best location with only 1 small centre across the road for food etc and was further from the CBD than we were led to believe.
Overall it was fine for a short visit,friendly staff and free parking when you could get it

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2011

I chose this place because I was hoping that being further from the CBD would mean avoiding the worst elements of city traffic and noise. I was disappointed to find that thin walls and cheap construction culminated in a very unpleasant stay. The fact that the whole place is dark and prison like doesn't help.
Forget it - go elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank goldenboy19701
Reviewed 13 March 2010

This is the second time I have stayed at this accommodation and would stay here again. Great location just on the edge of the city, it took me 10 minute to walked into the CBD and very central to get onto the main highways if renting a car. I stayed in the one bedroom apartment which basic but roomy and clean. Bathroom is a little on the small side but thats because Im a female and spent two weeks here so needed extra bathroom cabinet space! May need to take ear plugs if a light sleeper as Albert street is a busy road in the mornings. Nice to have free carparking and reception was very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2010

We were very disappointed with the service..lack of and when an electrical safety issue was pointed out to staff it was not attended to. We also found hair all over the couch and in the bathroom.
We attempted to contact the owner, but he was very rude on the phone.
Dirty and unsafe units.
We relocated ASAP, to comfortable and safe and clean apartments on the same street.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelalot34
Reviewed 17 January 2010

Fantastic Hotel and great location. Stayed there Sat night with friends for my b'day and we all enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, large, clean apartments and cute little court yard to sit around and have a few drinks. Great price and central to everything. Doesn't look much from the outside but once inside it's a little gem.

Date of stay: January 2010