Stayed here because it was close to the melbourne marathon start and finish and it was perfect for that. Had a one bedroom appartment with lots of room. The staff were very friendly. The decor is very plain and the bathroom finish not to my liking but it was clean. It is a 15 min walk to the city rather than right in the centre of the shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Jolimont Melbourne offers the ultimate in flexibility in a CBD hotel with studio and one bedroom apartments that can interconnect to provide comfortable two bedroom accommodation. Services include 24-hour reception, room service, babysitting, daily room servicing and foreign currency exchange, outdoor heated swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium and and on-site restaurant. Mantra on Jolimont is located close to some of the city's major sporting, entertainment and tourist attractions, The MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Park and the Fitzroy Gardens are on the hotel's doorstep while Federation Square, National Art Gallery, World Trade Centre and Crown Casino are also within easy reach. **Extremely limited car parking is available on site at Mantra on Jolimont at a cost of $25 per vehicle, per day. Your car may be moved to an off-site location when parking with us. Alternative self-parking options are available within a 10 minute walk from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra on Jolimont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Jolimont Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Jolimont East Melbourne