Stayed for 6 nights and had the opportunity to eat at the restaurant for both Brekky and Dinner, meals were good as was the service. Our room was clean and functional, the only issue about the stay was that it took for ever to regulate the water in the shower, one minute the water would be scalding hot and cold the next. Overall a very enjoyable stay, would recommend that for traveller's heading to the footy or other sporting events
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Jolimont Melbourne offers the ultimate in flexibility in a CBD hotel with studio and one bedroom apartments that can interconnect to provide comfortable two bedroom accommodation. Services include 24-hour reception, room service, babysitting, daily room servicing and foreign currency exchange, outdoor heated swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium and and on-site restaurant. Mantra on Jolimont is located close to some of the city's major sporting, entertainment and tourist attractions, The MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Park and the Fitzroy Gardens are on the hotel's doorstep while Federation Square, National Art Gallery, World Trade Centre and Crown Casino are also within easy reach. **Extremely limited car parking is available on site at Mantra on Jolimont at a cost of $25 per vehicle, per day. Your car may be moved to an off-site location when parking with us. Alternative self-parking options are available within a 10 minute walk from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra on Jolimont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Jolimont Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Jolimont East Melbourne