Very noisy (needs double glazing or very heavy curtains). We had a two bedroom executive serviced apartment. Bathroom was very dirty with rotting shower surrounds and general uncleanliness (hair etc). Second cloak room was not much better. We asked twice for the shower to be cleaned but this was never done. Not really serviced and we had to regularly ask for things like sugar, coffee and towels. Basin and toilet not cleaned in the 10 days we were there and bed never changed. Night club two doors down goes all night to morning. Only positive was handy location and Tram stop at the front door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest on Bourke features 61 spacious one and two bedroom apartments. With great features such as a fantastic welcoming team, 24 hour reception and a health club on the lower ground floor - the best location in Melbourne for shopping, dining, theatre or just exploring this great city. Why not consider Quest on Bourke for your next business or leisure trip to Melbourne? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quest on Bourke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Bourke Melbourne
- Apartment Melbourne Quest
- Quest On Bourke Hotel Melbourne