Crown Towers Melbourne
US$165
  • Breakfast included
US$234
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$103
US$96
Trip.com
  • Pool
Mantra On Russell(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
  • Restaurant
The Crossley Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$126
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
US$341
US$265
  • Pool
Mantra Southbank Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$148
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Olsen(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$138
2,539 results
All reviewscrystal clubpremier suitespice templepure luxuryyarra rivertennis courtswalk in wardroberoom serviceturn down servicevalet parkingworth every centluxury hotelbottle of champagnepool and gymbuffet breakfastcity viewstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband and I recently had a spa package at Crown including Crystal Club access (highly recommended). The room, service, food, spa and people were more than we could have asked for. Absolute luxury in every possible way.
However we did have issues with a payment process post staying there and despite contacting various people it seems that once you have stayed there and paid, the customer service is non existant. Really dampens the entire experience.
Amazing Hotel and service at the time just hope you dont come across any issues requiring assistance post stay!

1  Thank BeckW7
MrAndrewCairns, General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

It was a pleasure to read that you found your recent Crown Towers stay to be “absolute luxury in every possible way”.

However, I was most concerned to read your comments about the post stay billing issue and invite you to contact the Manager on Duty or myself should we able to assist in any way at this stage. Please accept my apologies for any shortcoming in the handling of your account.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,

Andrew Cairns
Crown Towers

Reviewed 1 June 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night, as it is very expsenive. Worth every penny though, as the room we booked was very big and clean. We had champagne upon arrival, and a cute box of chocolates. Our room had a separate living area which was nice, and the curtains could close with a remote control to block all light out, so it was comofrtable to watch a movie on one of the big TVs provided. The service was excellent, and the rooms were very very clean. It is close to all the prestige restaurants, and is located on top of Crown Casino, so there is always something to do. I would recommend Towers to anybody, and I can't wait to go back

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amie C
Reviewed 1 June 2012

You simply cannot go wrong staying here. We stayed in a basic king room after declining a paid upgrade on arrival (work trip but partner came along). The room was a good size with lovely window seat and spectacular city views. The large bathroom had a separate door to the toilet, separate (rain) shower and soak bath (with TV), double vanity, and good hairdryer. The room also included a walk in wardrobe with plush robe and slippers. Good room service menu and great turndown service with chocolate truffles and replacement of towels etc. Like all 5 star hotels wifi is charged but the rate was reasonable at $25 per day (I forgot to check if is is free in the lobby).

Other good extras included the option for a variety of inputs (including computer etc) to the TV, iPod dock, range of low, medium and high light settings and the inclusion of an Australian power adaptor and real champagne (not sparking wine) as minibar options. The location is great too. It's a short 10 minute walk to the CBD and a range of excellent restaurants within minutes plus the entire Crown complex itself.

The only mildly negative thing is that when we arrived an hour before check in and our room (understandably) wasn't ready we were offered a paid upgrade to a suite that would be ready immediately. We had to turn down the suite as my company had a predetermined budget for travel but it was a shame that if the suites were available a complimentary upgrade wasn't offered since were were only there a few nights. That said the King room was very nice and comparable to some of the best hotels I've stayed in overseas.

Room Tip: Higher rooms obvious better and request city view. Building appears insulated against casino noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Crown Towers in a premier suite for a night away from the kids! We bought this as a gift voucher at 755$ a night. (we purchased 2 nights but are saving the other one for the end of the year). Overall, we had a lovely stay at the hotel. We had stayed there last year in a King room and had the most amazing room and gorgeous view of the city and river but were a little disappointed with the room we stayed in on Sat night. Firstly, when we arrived at the hotel we had to wait for over 5 minutes for someone to approach us to take our bag and park our car. We checked in after the check in time of 2pm and were told our room on the 26th floor was not quite ready and could we wait ten minutes, this was no problem so we went and had a drink at the little cafe/ bar while we waited which was lovely- exceptional service! We were then told that the room we were staying in on the 26th floor was now unavailable as the previous guests had smoked in it and were given a room on the 10th floor instead. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean but the view from the main room was of an enormous crane and a building site and half of the window was covered in dust and mud from the building site! This was a huge disappointment for us as we purchased the more expensive room for the view! Apart from the view though we enjoyed our stay. We had room service cocktails and breakfast which were both lovely. The spa was booked out until September which was a little disappointing as I tried to book in weeks ahead. Overall, we prefer this hotel out of all the other 5 star hotels in the city, the staff are all fantastic, the location is perfect and we are really looking forward to our stay again towards the end of the year.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
MrAndrewCairns, General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback after your recent stay with us at Crown Towers.

I apologise to you for the poor arrival experience and will certainly take the opportunity to share this with the team, for their attention and focus. The construction work on the neighbouring block has had little impact to date so I was disappointed to read of your experience. The frequency of the window cleaning is being reviewed with this in mind.

Overall, it was nice to see that you enjoyed your stay and I was delighted to read that you found the staff to be fantastic.

We look forward to welcoming you back again later in the year.

Kind regards,

Andrew Cairns
Crown Towers

Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights last week. The room was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and I thought it quite lush. The bathroom was big with separate shower, bath and toilet. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, this hotel is 5 star all the way, I will not stay anywhere else now when we go to Melbourne. I love that the room is completely black when the blinds and curtains are pulled. The room service menu had quite a lot of variety. Loved it.

2  Thank Lauren G