“A touch of luxury”

Crown Towers Melbourne
Ranked #3 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We (2a & 2c) stayed at Crown Towers as a birthday treat and what a treat it was... Check in was quick and easy. The staff were friendly and everything was done with a smile. The room was spacious and the bathroom was stunning. Enjoyed watching tv while soaking in the bath. Looking forward to another stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sammit73

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have lost count how many times I have stayed at Crown Towers.
Crown should be on the only choice for travellers looking for a true 5 star experience. Unlike other 5 star hotels in Australia you can expect the following, even in a standard room;
- Turn down service
- Full set of mens and ladies bathroom amenities
- Large bathroom withe separate bath/shower and toilet.
- Walk-in closet
- Large work desk
- Quality linen

I ordered room service for dinner and it arrived on time and was hot and delicious.
I also decided to make use of the vitality pool at Crown Spa ($65). If you are looking for privacy and a quite calming space I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Above level 15 and facing towards Flinders Street Station
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Geoff M
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This hotel was a sheer pleasure to stay in. I loved Melbourne, the restaurants, the city life and the art galleries, and staying at the Crown was just another pleasure to make my visit to Melbourne just perfect. I will definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in this wonderful city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Back again - it has been about 6 months since my last visit and i was not disappointed, stayed in 1205 which had a nice view of the river. I just love the walk in robe area - plenty of room for all your luggage so you are not tripping over in your room. I had great service from the moment I pulled up to the moment I left. Was here on business for a few nights and just love this hotel. The king bed was very comfortable as was the pillows. Just wish I had time to sleep in and enjoy ! Look forward to my next trip later in the year.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GCPurple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

All the staff were friendly,professional and helpful. We were married in the deluxe villa a few days ago and we had a gorgeous view, beautiful ambiance and the most comfortable room and bed. We enjoyed every minute in our room, ordering in room dining so we didn't need to leave. It arrived at the time we requested and was excellent quality. I would recommend the villa to all wanting something extra special.

Room Tip: Rooms with river views also have views of the 'gas flames' that go off each hour. The Deluxe...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We recently chose Crown for a special birthday treat and were certainly not disappointed.
The Crystal Club is well worth paying a little more for, having valet parking, buffet breakfast and private check -in (3rd Floor) included. Rooms are luxurious with the finest attention to detail, ensuring an unforgettable stay.
I give due credit to the management and their team in providing outstanding excellence and would highly recommend.
The only problem is we didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Crown Towers has everything from a king bed to a bath with a TV, the shower is really big, really modern decor, an upgrade from Crown Metropol if you can afford to stay here. The service is also brilliant. I've stayed here a few times and I've never had any problems.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple