“A must for every chocoholic”

Haigh's Chocolates Collins Street
Ranked #14 of 121 Shopping in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Our first store to open in Melbourne back in the 1960s, 26 Collins Street is located at the top end of town otherwise known as ‘The Paris End’. The store has a design element of a Paris boutique and is very popular with corporate Melbourne. Our team often provide chocolates to nearby 5-star hotels including the famous Windsor, and also to the parliamentarians from just around the corner in Spring Street.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My closest Haighs is 400 kilometres away so when I visit Adelaide or Melbourne I always make sure to visit and stock up. It is pricey however I would rather pay for the gorgeous quality than everyday stuff. I have medical treatment in Melbourne on a regular basis and my specialist is just across the road from this store so I always call in for a pick me up afterwards.

Our faves are the caramel chocs, caramel bars, pastilles, frogs - never had anything I didn't like LOL.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

If you are fortunate to stumble upon the Block Arcade in Melbourne make sure you stop by Haigh’s Chocolates. What’s not to love? Its chocolates!

Haigh’s came recommended to us by a local friend. Once inside the store, there are so many choices it is almost overwhelming. You’ll also find yourself pretending to be indecisive when sampling the chocolates from staff, just so you can keep on sampling. The store is gorgeous, and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Haigh’s has a rich history, and thankfully, they are still around to this day, providing the public with some of the best chocolates in the world. Beautiful chocolates do come at a price, but it is money well spent.

I bought 4 peppermint truffle bars and 200g of the Dark Connoisseur Selection. Let’s just say, it didn’t last two days.

Thank goodness for technology, because you can order Haigh’s Chocolates online, without having to fork out a plane ticket back to Melbourne.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Lovely setting, including outdoor area in the back of the property.

With every cuppa, you get to pick 1 chocolate from their vast selection.

Their gift packs are nicely presented. They have a selection of light lunch options-quiches and such

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Haig's chocolate is the best chocolate in anyone's language. Its silky smooth texture and creamy rich coco flovour are simply irresistible.

The only problem is that I can't get enough of it !

1  Thank Desmond W
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous shop, nice staff, cool location, free samples--and chocolate that tastes like it came from the super market shelf--not worth $60/lb

1  Thank MrSteveUSA