“Pretty nice.”
Review of Myer

Myer
Ranked #106 of 433 things to do in Melbourne
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We actually went there in August 2013. The entrance was nice along the street with some other shops and the inside is pretty well done as well. We saw a range of Australian brands and also I love the Captain Jack Sparrow's figure at the Lego section.

1  Thank Ian C
There are newer reviews for Myer

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been to city store for years and was pleasantly surprised at makeover and transformation. Even the store service from staff was a massive improvement. It's still not as good as David jones, but, it's a big step forward and closing the gap. The shopping experience there now, is worth a visit or re visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

As a tourist I was so looking forward to visiting Myer but it was such a disappointment. The toilets were disgusting and the sign wasn't even pointing in the right direction. I asked where the petite section was and the staff member thought it was in the basement but wasn't sure and when I got there the section was for teenagers which certainly wasn't appropriate for a 50 something woman. Won't be going back there again

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

the opening hours are 9-7 and at 5.30 pm one of the staff was counting money to close the register, another one said she needs to go home and she closing her register and then the third one said i wont get the discount and i need to go to the register where the i have got the top from
so i had to wait for 20 min just to pay one item and there was a massive queue
also before that i had to wait for 20 min to try the top
the number of fitting rooms is shocking!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I like the redeveloped Myer store at Melbourne CBD. The store has a great feel to it with the atrium that gives you a sense of space and the cafés where you can sit and 'catch your breath' before you are 'all shopped out'...but not this time as you should 'hold your breath'!

When I walked into the designer section I was asking myself whether there was something wrong with my sense of smell, the air-condition or if it was just time to quit shopping and catch your breath at the cafe...

I was slightly confused by the style of the decoration as I was unsure what to make of the rubbish wheelie bin in the middle of the designer clothing...Was it a (revolutionary) statement as to what to think about the current season's style? The price tags?

Seriously...until I did put two and two together and noticed that the smelly culprit was a wheelie bin and it was time for me to hold my breath and leave Myers for this time.

As it was over the long Easter weekend, maybe the Easter bunny has hidden the entrance to the maintenance corridors which are usually used for this type of things...I hope they do find the entrance again....!