“Excellent location, clean and modern.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Southbank Bayviews serviced apartment king bedroom
Southbank Bayviews  serviced apartment modern comfortable dining area
Southbank serviced apartment laundry facilities
Bayviews Floor plan
Southbank Serviced Apartment Gym
Southbank Serviced Apartment view of court, pool bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David K
Toowoomba, Australia
“Excellent location, clean and modern.”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Very clean, with comfortable bed. Would recommend it for close proximity to all good things in Melbourne.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Feb 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment and the location David; especially the bed. We have them custom-made for comfort.
I hope we see you again with your returning-guest discount.
Malbyron
“Good location to access CBD”
Reviewed 14 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Well maintained apartment with carpark. Close to CBD. Good ammenities - gym, pool, etc. Good views. .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Oct 2014
This apartment has everything hasn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed both this one and the Brunswick apartment before it.
Elizabeth...
Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous Apartment in Southbank”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

A very spacious and comfortable apartment for a couple, situated close to everything you need for a great holiday. Our five nights at the apartment was enjoyed and very close to visiting our daughter five floors down who lives and works in Melbourne.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
5 Jul 2014
Thank you for your thoughts. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Come again,. and enjoy your returning-guest discount.
Geelong
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

30 Apr 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome anytime.
Launceston
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013

5 Jul 2014
I'm sorry you found it so uncomfortable. Mattresses and pillows are a very individual preference. We had a fully sprung mattress in it until recently, and changed it due to the mattress quality, to a high density, very thick foam mattress. We have a staff member who is 90 kgs who slept there shortly after, and couldn't fault it, so we're not sure what the problem was.
A sofa bed is never as good as a proper bed of course, so there may have been a higher expectation of comfort than it could provide. We will keep an eye on this.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Melbourne
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

30 Mar 2014
As you were there for a month, I am glad that all went so well for you Shaun. Only too happy to help.
Cheers,
Perth
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

27 Mar 2014
It's amazing how many people love our beds! I'm glad your stay went well Linley. Come back again on our discounted rates for former guests!
Cheers,
Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing