Mantra 100 Exhibition
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$106
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
  • Restaurant
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$115
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$97
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$175
1,294 results
All reviewsgreat locationbedroom apartmentwashing machineliving areatop endreception staffgood sizestreet noisecentral locationbusiness tripwould stay againshort staycollins streeteasy walkstayed nightsfederation squarecomfy bed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room did not meet requirements that were specified before we booked, so my 91yo grandmother was unable to shower in the room, was offered shower in another room (this was uncleanded)
Broken TV and cutlery draw
Room was not cleaned properly
Issues were not sorted untill ckeck out day, manger refuned a small amount of fee paid and was very appoligeic.
Location was amazing and close to everything!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sharine B, General Manager at Mantra 100 Exhibition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your review.

With our 24 hours reception, we are here to assist with all the issues that you have highlighted. As we have only heard of these just prior to your check out, we regret that we have not been able to rectify them sooner. We understand that when the booking was made via an online agent, you were under the impression that a room with standing shower will be assigned. However, as we have very limited rooms with that configuration, we do not generally list that room configuration for sale. In addition, given the short notice, it has made it challenging to assign suitable rooms as there were guests that has already been occupying these rooms.

As we have been able to trace back your booking, our front office manager, Gazi will be in touch to discuss this matter and we hope to be able to resolve this and welcome you back again in the near future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wasn’t too sure what to expect as I was on a business trip and while I had chosen the hotel, our company travel agent chose the room. While it was a small apartment, it was not pokey or annoying, but had the illusion of spaciousness due to the layout. The bathroom was generous in size and had ample shelf space in the shower/bath for toiletries. The large mirror was easy to use for make-up, which is a bonus for me and my poor eyesight, especially when you need to get up close to the mirror. It is also nice to see a semi-decent hair dryer rather than your usual small travel hair dryer. Deceptive size and available space is one of the key reasons I scored this hotel highly.

The bedroom was also quite spacious with ample handing space. The chest of draws sitting in the wardrobe could be better designed so the sliding doors did not hit the handles every time you tried to open it. Wrestling with the sliding wardrobe doors and chest of draws was the only real annoyance. The bed, whilst not the best I have been in, was not bad. It only had a slight sinking in the middle and I predict that while the bed is OK at the moment, it may need to be refreshed sometime in the future. In any case, I did get some half-decent sleep.

Rather than a kitchen, the apartment has a kitchenette which consisted of a two-burner electric cooktop and a convection microwave (something I hate as I never can understand how to use the convection oven), with quite limited bench space to prepare on. There was sufficient crockery and cutlery, but not as much kitchen cookware. The only knives available were a bread knife and a cheap serrated knife which was far too flexible to cut anything of substance. The fridge is only a mini-fridge. The kitchen is OK for stays where you are most likely going to each out for dinner, but if you want to cook your own food at night time, you may be disappointed.

While Wi-Fi is available, there is no desk to do your work, which is not ideal if you are there on business. However, you can use the breakfast bar/table to set yourself up. My business long stays often result in me wanting to cook my own meals and get some work done in my hotel room. While I would not consider this hotel optimal for such activities, I would consider using it again for a weekend away or short stay in which I did not plan to work or cook my own meals.

Room Tip: Avoid getting rooms facing Exhibition St at the moment, as the hotel is across the road from a current construction site.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect for us to fly in to Melbourne, see a concert at Rod Laver Arena. Easy to walk every where. Lovely staff. Started in a double room. Queen bed. Easy stay. Thank you.
Start bus dropped us from to door airport shuttle.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sharine B, General Manager at Mantra 100 Exhibition, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Cheesy72,

Thanks for your fantastic review!

Great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to catch a concert at Rod Laver Arena. With the concert venue and other popular Melbourne attractions so close to the property, it's literary a short walk or tram ride to anywhere in the CBD.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is a great location to walk to the MCG. Sadly that was the only real positive for me. I was surprised that when we left our bags before check in they were still waiting in reception when we returned. Not locked away securely or in our room as we have experienced in other places. The room itself was spacious and clean but the bathroom was small and the water pressure terrible. I was disappointed that a queen bed had been made up for my two teenage boys to share. Although I didn’t request separate beds in the comments when booking, I may be expecting too much for someone to have realised x2 kids would require x2 beds. The receptionist wasn’t very helpful when I spoke to her about it so we divided the beds and blankets ourselves. There was also no milk in our room. The construction right outside our window Saturday night and early hours of Sunday meant very little sleep, not the hotels fault but it wasn’t much better the following night with the uncomfortable bed and noisy traffic in this busy location. Sorry but the great location doesnt make up for the downfalls for me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hi Peta N,

Thanks for your review.

We are disappointed that we have not been able to meet your expectations this round and would like the opportunity to investigate these issues further so that we can review with our internal team and improve on areas where we may have let you down. We will be in direct contact with you to discuss these.

Once again, thanks for your honest feedback and we look forward to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This a a great location in inner Melbourne, Easy walk to all the attractions, cafes, shops and cultural areas. The apartments are a great size, clean and well appointed. Particularly love the bath - a welcome treat!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi amil8139,

Thanks for your fantastic review!

We are proud to have won you over as a loyal repeat guest! Many guests love us for our centralized location and spacious apartments. We are also happy to hear that you have enjoyed the bath!

Thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.