Stayed here for 3 nights in June 2007. The room was a good size and the bed was most comfortable. The only downside to this accomodation was that it coud do with a decent clean in the bathroom. The hotel is well located in the "Paris" end and is a short walk to great shopping and good food. The staff were helpful in regards to a broken showerhead and this was fixed by the next day. Overall for the price you pay, this hotel is good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spacious, contemporary designed one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra 100 Exhibition offers guests maximum comfort in the heart of Melbourne's cosmopolitan CBD. Surrounded by Melbourne's famous fashion boutiques, theatres and restaurants, the hotel offers modern apartments with quick and easy access to popular entertainment and sporting venues. The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Rod Laver Arena and Federation Square are just a few. The hotel's spacious apartments are all stylishly furnished and featuring air-conditioning, LCD Televisions with digital channels and Foxtel stations, stereo's with iPod docking stations and CD player, kitchenette, laundry facilities, lounge and dining areas Mantra 100 Exhibition Street delivers contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. For your comfort, the hotel and all apartments at Mantra 100 Exhibition Street are strictly non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra 100 Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Hotel Melbourne