We have just returned from a trip away to Melbourne. We stayed at the Pacific International Apartments on Exhibition. The apartments are very good. The apartments are new and well fitted. They are serviced daily and are kept in a clean condition.
The hotel is situated in the Paris end of Melbourne. It is near Parliament House, Fitzroy Gardens, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Rod Laver Arena. The apartments are surrounded generally by office buildings and is only a short walk to the Bourke St Mall.
The apartment itself had a very comfortable bed and pillows. The sheets were clean and we had great night sleeps. There was a bit of noise from traffic but this didnt bother us. It wasn't loud enough that we couldn't hear the television. The TV is rather small but if you arn't in the room for long periods of time, this won't be much of an issue. The bathroom was clean and comfortable. The shower lacked water pressure which can be a little annoying but in this time of drought we all should be trying to save water. This isn't a critism as such, just an observation if a strong hot shower is a must for you. The apartments do not have a balcony but does have a large window looking over Exhibition St. The windows only open a few centimetres. The kitchen is only basic, but has a hotplate, microwave and basic utensils.
If you require parking like we did, make sure you confirm this in advance direct with the hotel. I made a request for parking at the time of booking through Wotif but when we arrived, we did not have a parking spot booked. Luckily for us, there was a spot available. There are only ten car spaces for the entire hotel. To get into the car park, you will need to drive into a hoist which requires some precision driving. If this isn't your best skill, staff are more than happy to assist. (I didn't need their help of course!)
I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to couples without children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spacious, contemporary designed one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra 100 Exhibition offers guests maximum comfort in the heart of Melbourne's cosmopolitan CBD. Surrounded by Melbourne's famous fashion boutiques, theatres and restaurants, the hotel offers modern apartments with quick and easy access to popular entertainment and sporting venues. The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Rod Laver Arena and Federation Square are just a few. The hotel's spacious apartments are all stylishly furnished and featuring air-conditioning, LCD Televisions with digital channels and Foxtel stations, stereo's with iPod docking stations and CD player, kitchenette, laundry facilities, lounge and dining areas Mantra 100 Exhibition Street delivers contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. For your comfort, the hotel and all apartments at Mantra 100 Exhibition Street are strictly non-smoking.Nearby parking available – fees apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra 100 Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Hotel Melbourne