“Must try in Melbourne” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
US$38.13*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: At $49 our daily All in One Melbourne bike tour is great value for everyone. We kick off every day at 11.00am. The tour is a nice flat 4.5 hours cruise around Melbourne. During the summer months we run an evening food tour by bike, this tour gets going at 5.00pm. The tour is nice flat 4 to 5 hour cruise around Melbourne. These tours run Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and cost $109 per person and includes all food.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must try in Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Pretty satisfied with the tour (except I thought we can choose what kind of tour on that day. I.e around Melbourne city or to the beaches as explained on the website).

Anyway, our guide Freddy is a nice guy. He brought us around Melbourne city. I believe he has been doing this for a long time so he may have repeated it thousand times but he still explain the history with information enough for you to absorb and with a sense of humour.

My first time riding on road with traffic (Melbourne is a city friendly for cyclists with dedicated cycling lanes) but I am still nervous as I am not a confident cyclist. Freddy took note of this and encouraged me to follow just behind him, he makes sure to look out for traffic and give clear directions. He will check on intervals to make sure he does not lose anyone.

It's a safe and fun tour that I would recommend anyone to try when you visit Melbourne.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect way to discover Melbourne! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Freddy was really nice and had many interesting stories, I would definitly recommand this tour! The three hours went by so fast and we had a great time!

“Bike Hire: amazing value and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We called James in the morning and within 20 minutes he arrived in Melbourne CBD to drop off our bikes. We hired bikes for a day for the unbelievably cheap price of $25 and when we were finished we left them locked outside the hotel and James came and collected them.
Great service and great value, I'd recommend to anyone.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to explore Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We recently visited Melbourne for the first time and were looking for a way to get an overview of the city. It was great meeting Freddy who was very knowledgeable and provided both information and humour. The bike ride was easy and helped us see a lot around the city while taking advantage of the beautiful weather. We saw all the main sites and even enjoyed a beer along the way.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Although I've been living in Melbourne for nearly 3 years, I wanted to become a tourist in this city while on holidays! So my friend Brittany and I decided to explore the greatest city on earth! The bike tour was awesome! Learnt new & exciting things about Melbourne. Our tour guide Freddy was fun, friendly and had a great sense of humour. Very knowledgeable on many historical events despite being a Carlton supporter :) Caitriona Melbourne

Visited April 2014