Guided Chocolate Walking Tour in Melbourne City

Book in advance
from
£41.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Koko Black
from £41.47
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I love hot chocolate here. It's cocoa and creamy. So delicious.

Vanilla ice cream is good too.

Many customers here,so, we have to queue about 10 minutes.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

If you're looking for a special treat- try the dessert degustation plate. It's beautiful- a whole range of lovely sweet, chocolate desserts. This café in Royal Arcade is perfect for a special stop.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This place has a great location, it's easy to find. Access is very limited if you have a walker or a pusher. It was a bit confusing for two customers whilst we were there about which parts of the business are table service and which are not. It is expensive and the chocolates are a bit on the small side. I'd go to Haigh's about 200m away next time

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Wide range of chocolate, definitely is for chocolate lover like me. Friendly and good service and beautiful ambience

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Every Melbourne trip would not be a Melbourne trip if we didn't stop for our traditional hot chocolate stop @ Koko Black in Royal Arcade. Go upstairs to the warmth of what my kids call "The Harry Potter" room (they want to live there). Cute, warm ambiance cushioning you in a nurturing environment which encourages you to stop for a hot chocolate. Enjoy by yourself with a good novel in hand, or take a family shopping break, or privately conduct your professional meeting here. My favourite is my (yes, I've taken ownership) chili hot chocolate. This time the kids tried Koko Blacks iced chocolate ("just the best mum"), and mocha affogato (which I swear disappeared before it even hit the table). And don't worry about calories...you will walk them all off in no time as you continue to discover other hidden gems of wonderful Melbourne!

Date of experience: April 2016