Mercure Melbourne Albert Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$108
US$142
US$128
US$290
US$262
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$144
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$94
  • Pool
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$117
  • Pool
Mantra Southbank Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$161
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$139
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantqueens roadself parkaccor memberbusy roadroom upgradeaccor hotelschapel streetbuffet breakfastpool and gymcomfortable roompublic transportqueen bedenjoyable staytram stopcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The best bed ive slept in in a hotel. The staff were very helpful. The gym was very well equipped with Sauna, spa and pool. Breaky was ok. But I did go late. The view was great, and easy walking, bike riding, running tracks opposite.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
MercureAP, General Manager at Mercure Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Diane H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Mercure Melbourne Albert Park. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and found the bed to be extremely comfortable and the location opposite Albert Park Lake to be suitable to your needs. Thank you for your kind comments about the friendliness of the staff - I will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I visited this hotel for a conference, have to say it's looking rather tatty, my room had the well worn look, especially the bath room, which had seen better days, things broken, and the shower, spraying water in all directions, and mouldy. The water hammer? at 2am was terrible and many guests were kept awake by this thumping noise.
I had a formal dinner, at the function I attended which was average, and but the buffet breakfast was actually very good.
The worst experience was the car park, I paid with my credit card on entry, and on exit, the machine would not give my card back, so the machine had to dismantled. This caused all sorts of problems as cars were queued up, and made for a few upset people. I was not the only one who had this problem, they need to get this fixed. I spent an hour trying to get this sorted out, and being told my card would continue to be charged until they could do some thing on Monday.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear camuka,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Mercure Melbourne Albert Park. I apologise sincerely that your stay did not meet your expectation on this occasion. Please note that I have sent a private message to you requesting your contact details so that our Rooms Division Manager can contact you to discuss your stay.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at the Mercure in Albert Park about a week ago and was thoroughly impressed with their customer service. I arrived much earlier than the usual hotel check in time and asked if there was anywhere I could store my luggage for a few hours. They told me that my room was already available and I could check in straight away. When you are traveling, it's the little things that count.

Room service was good. The Malaysian chicken curry was authentic and my friend ordered a burger that was excellent. The staff at the reception and concierge desks were incredibly helpful throughout my stay and as such, I enjoyed myself.

I checked out several hours before my flight was due to leave and again, the staff were very accommodating. I ordered a coffee and breakfast from the coffee shop and the waitress was attentive and brought me water without asking and kept checking on my needs.

I would stay there again and enjoyed my experience at the the Mercure in Albert Park.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Becks20142014,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay at Mercure Melbourne Albert Park. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and also wonderful to hear great comments about the service provided by the staff. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team.