Oaks On William
US$143
US$130
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$176
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$120
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$92
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$268
US$193
Langham Official
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Olsen(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$138
Orbitz.com
1,644 results
All reviewsflagstaff gardensstudio parkflagstaff stationbrother thomasqueen victoria marketscafe next doorfree tramstudio roomsized fridgeoffice blocksmall balconytram stopper dayfull kitchenmelbourne centralfree wifihardware lane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Bought this package on a special, when we got here we paid extra for a park view room. All good so far, except for the doors banging during the night. Imagine our surprise when after being out all day, we came back and found our room not serviced! Rang the front desk to be told because we bought it on a special rate, room servicing was not included!! This certainly was not advertised in the sale, as I would not have taken the room. It seems a little bit cheap to me!

I have never not had a hotel room serviced before in my life, and I've never heard of this "cost saving" issue before.I can't believe this. Spoiled what should have been a good holiday.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask when booking or checking in that your room will be serviced daily.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew W
Hotel Manager W, Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for posting your review. It is disappointing to read that your recent experience at the hotel was not entirely enjoyable. Non-serviced room rates offer exceptional value to our guests and web sites promoting such specials should clearly explain any limitations. I will follow this up and do apologise if this was not communicated accurately. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent place to stay in Melbourne. Outstanding view on a park from one side and on the city from the other side (from the new appartments on the 33th level). Very efficient staff well managed. Very well equiped appartments.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sainte-Co
Hotel Manager W, Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind review. I am delighted to read that your stay with us was most enjoyable. Together with the staff, I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Melbourne. Many thanks again for your kind comments.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Simply amazing! Beautiful room, beautiful staff absolutely recommend oaks on William to anybody!
Staff are willing to help out in anyway possible!
Close to Queen Victorian Market, Southern cross station! We even walked to Rod Laver in good time.

Loved loved loved my stay :D

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your kind review. Our staff and I truly appreciate your lovely comments and we are delighted to have made your stay with us most enjoyable. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and we hope to have the same opportunity again in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Oaks on William for 4 nights in a studio apartment, rooms very modern, bed VERY comfy. Full size fridge, hotplate, oven, dishwasher, toaster, cooking utensils and kettle all in room, very small balcony with no view which didn't bother us, was just glad that I could let fresh air into the room. Very friendly staff. Short 10 min walk into the CBD. Their was a free city circle tram across the road which was very handy, got you to most places you wanted to go or really close to. Would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I am truly delighted to read that your recent stay with us was most comfortable and enjoyable. Your kind comments have been shared with our staff and are truly appreciated. The team and I at Oaks on William look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

helpful and friendly staff
clean, spacious and new studio room
free city circle tram right next to it
close to Queen victoria market but far from major melbourne attractions like federation square, block arcade, etc.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Wong Y

Thank you for your great feedback. I am truly pleased to read that you found our staff friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel perfectly suited. We would be delighted to see you again on your next visit to Melbourne.