The Langham, Melbourne
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
US$142
US$128
  • Room Service
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
US$102
US$96
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$116
CrownePlaza.com
Pegasus Apart'Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$94
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$139
US$195
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$124
  • Fitness centre
6,191 results
All reviewsmelba restaurantchocolate fountainaria barriver roomyarra riverthe club loungebeautiful hotelturn down servicehigh teasouth bankvalet parkingbuffet breakfastfive star hotelarts centreflinders street stationold world charmcrown casino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I recently went to Melbourne for 4 days and stayed at the Langham Hotel. I have never encountered such amazing service and attention from the time I arrived till I left. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The room was beautiful and the amenities fabulous.. My daughter was on business, had to get ready for a meeting and was immediately taken to a room to freshen up. I would give the hotel a 10+ rating and will most definitely stay there again. Jamila El Allam, the Service Stylist was one in a million and made our stay extra special and a bug thank you to all the staff in the Club Lounge for their warm and friendly service. We'll be back next time in Melbourne.

Room Tip: Facing the Yarra River
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I've reviewed this hotel several times. SO this will be a mini review / update from a regular Melb traveller.
Each time it gets better.
Though each time in between I try somewhere else. Well I've committed myself to staying at the Langham.
Everything just seems to work. And it is consistent.
Book in advance and save $$ if you find it too expensive.
So I will not be going in to a full review. All I will say fo rthis review is "wonderful".
And if you can get to the 24th floor club lounge, they really look after you. Pre-dinner drinks and then morning breakfast. They just get the service right. The club lounge staff are fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble. The nibbles are just perfect, the view sensational.
I don't know what more to say.
I now select this hotel for business and when staying personally. Yes it may cost a few dollars more, but you know that at the end of your stay it just feels right.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My daughter surprised me with two nights at this beautiful hotel as I had always admired it on our visits to Melbourne. My favourite hotel ever.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking Federation Square and the Yarra River.
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Great hotel in a great location.Only a short walk to great restaurants on the bank of the Yarra, Federation square, Flinders street station and great shopping.The service is great from the doormen to the front desk.It has a truly intimate feel and the food is excellent.Would definately go back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Stayed at hotel 3 nights booked for 3 guests, escorted to our rooms which was lovely, but was told they didn't realize that the booking was for 3 people. Had to ask for extra towels, robe, slippers, glasses, cups. Having to ring housekeeping for extra milk, tea etc. (they had not replenished these each day. Valet parking was $50.00 per day, outrageous. If you wanted breakfast it was $40.00 per person. Very expensive. Jacuzzi and pool good. Would I go back no.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
DavidLM_LanghamMelb, Guest Relations Manager at The Langham, Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

Thank you for your review. We do apologise for not realising that your booking was for 3 people. Please see our website for packages that include valet parking and breakfast as they offer the best value. We look forward to welcoming you back.
David Landis-Morse