Stayed for a weekend with four other girlfriends. A criteria was that we all had separate beds. This was the only place we could find that met that need at a reasonable price. The apartment had three bedrooms, two bathrooms a little lounge/dining room and kitchen. The place was clean and tidy when we arrived. Even though we were street side none of us experienced any noise issues. Staff were friendly and vey helpful.On the downside, whilst it says that it is serviced only two of the beds got remade, and there was absolutely no soap in either of the bathrooms. The location is great as there is a tram stop right outside the front door and only a five minute walk to the train station. Good location for the Victoria Markets and whilst it is a reasonable walk to the CBD there are plenty of taxis to get you home as well as the free trams. If we were going again with that number of people I would definitely stay there again because of the number of beds, but if it were just my husband and I going to Melbourne then I think I would stay somewhere a lot nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrow on Spencer (also known as HarbourView Apartment) offers convenient and value for money accommodation from hotel rooms, studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments with individual decor. Perfectly Located at the west end of Melbourne CBD, on the corner of Spencer and La Trobe streets. Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium are nearby with FREE TRAM STOPS at our doorsteps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbour View Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Apartment Melbourne
- Hotel Harbour View Apartment