Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$122
  • Room Service
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$136
US$101
US$95
Trip.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$138
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$77
  • Free Internet
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$117
US$96
US$85
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$124
  • Fitness centre
US$319
US$257
  • Pool
All reviewscity roadepic apartmentsthese apartmentscrown casinobathroom apartmentsouth bankminute walkboth bedroomsgreat apartmentmain bathroomwalking distancewashing machine and dryerfloor to ceiling windowsconvenience storewell equipped kitchenfull kitchensmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I travel to Melbourne at least once a year; sometimes with family, other times with friends. For the past 5 years I've used the services of the Short Stay Apartment folk. I tell them what I want and the location and leave the rest to them. I have not been disappointed yet; the one time I had an issue, it was dealt with immediately & with no hassles. Why would I go elsewhere?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CQSteve
Melbourne04, General Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear CQSteve,

Thanks for writing a review following your stay with us at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments this July. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit once again and I am happy to hear you consistently receive the high level of service we pride ourselves on.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to Melbourne Short Stay Apartments on your on your return trip.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

the appartment (1 bedroom) was great at the 22 floor of sen) fully equipped ,clean and spacious for one or even 2 person ,functional equipment ,great service and friendly staff- clean up is once a week -so you need to do some by yourself -great value for money

Room Tip: high floor and in winter make sure there is a heating
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Melbourne04, General Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Stefan S,

Thanks for writing a review following your stay with us at Southbank Central this month. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that your apartment suited your needs.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very good apartment, we stay a week in June. It is close to the shopping and many restaurants so I am happy!! The complex had a swimming pool indoor which I use a lot and very nice. The apartment had everything for a comfortable stay and good bed too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Krabi C,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review following your stay with us at Southbank Central this June. Hearing from you helps us continue to deliver the best guest experience possible.

I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, in particular our location and the indoor swimming pool!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to Melbourne Short Stay Apartments on your next trip to our great city.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Really loved this place.

Pros- great location across from southern cross station, lovely appointed apartment, super comfortable beds..l

Cons- checkin is a few streets over at another location. We also had some maintenance issues with the showers but the management assured us they would be fixed promptly.

All in all, absolutely would stay again...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EmandRich
Melbourne04, General Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear EmandRich,

Thanks for leaving your review following your recent stay. I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you found the bed comfortable and our service prompt!

Again, thanks for providing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Melbourne Short Stay Apartments when you’re next in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks on a business trip to oz. I found the apartment great and plenty of wardrobe space ect, Ideal located for bars shops ect. The apartments have an indoor pool on the ground floor and also a gym. The apartment I stayed in also had a glass balcony which was great to read outside. I found this better than staying in a hotel for this trip. It was clean and very comfy and all the gadgets you would expect in a modern appartment

Room Tip: 35 floor, great views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Melbourne04, General Manager at Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Southbank Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear deedeep1970,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay with us in October last year. It's great to hear from our guests because it helps us ensure that we keep delivering an outstanding experience.

It is with great pleasure that I read your review! We work hard to present our apartments to a standard where you can walk in the door and make yourself right at home. I'm very happy to see that you found your apartment to be a comfortable home-away-from-home during your business trip, plus conveniently located to explore Melbourne.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our great city. Thanks once again for taking the time to share your experience with Melbourne Short Stay Apartments.