Nothing was really wrong with this place - but then again nothing was really right. This property looks to present itself as a hotel but they definitely are not - half the apartments are owned or leased permanently to smokers apparently (the stairwell always stank like cigarettes), and there are no amenities. My apartment was inexplicably not made up for 2 days in a row, there is no heating in the bedrooms, the kitchen and bathroom were in desperate need of a renovation, the cupboards and fixtures looked like they were from the 1960's. This being said, the staff were okay and the location is fantastic, but considering I could have stayed at a 'real' hotel in a comparable location for the same price - I'm a little disappointed I didn't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments on Lygon has 22 apartments that all include fully equipped Kitchens for self-catering, and they're spacious enough for you to feel very comfortable during your stay. Appointed with modern furnishings and a touch of the local culture, you have the choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms and most of the apartments have a private balcony or courtyard. Unlike many other Melbourne accommodation places, car parking is on-site and included in the tariff - there is even enough space to park a mini bus if required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments on Lygon - Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Apartments On Lygon - Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Residence Apartments On Lygon