My husband, in-laws and baby daughter stayed here overnight in a 2 bd apartment but would have comfortably stayed a week or more. It was roomy, clean and comfortable. I stayed in the front room against the street and did find the traffic quite noisy but it did not bother my husband or my baby. We had everything we needed, although I would have liked a heater in the bedroom as it was quite cold but there is ac in the living room.
Overall, I would stay again as it was comfortable and easy to catch a tram from directly in front of the apartment to the city, and also a very short walk to cafes for a meal. It was also very family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments on Lygon has 22 apartments that all include fully equipped Kitchens for self-catering, and they're spacious enough for you to feel very comfortable during your stay. Appointed with modern furnishings and a touch of the local culture, you have the choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms and most of the apartments have a private balcony or courtyard. Unlike many other Melbourne accommodation places, car parking is on-site and included in the tariff - there is even enough space to park a mini bus if required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments on Lygon - Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Apartments On Lygon - Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Residence Apartments On Lygon