I stayed here with my family over Easter. We paid AUD250 per night for a 2 bedroom apartment. I believe the photos on the property's website are "glammed up" and misleading. Apart from the great location in Carlton, this run down shabby unit offers nothing other than a roof over your head, The bathroom had been refurbished, and was by far the best feature of the unit. I hope
that this post is of some use to people who may consider staying at this property. Note: The 1 bedroom apartments were of equal inferiority, as we were travelling in a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments on Lygon has 22 apartments that all include fully equipped Kitchens for self-catering, and they're spacious enough for you to feel very comfortable during your stay. Appointed with modern furnishings and a touch of the local culture, you have the choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms and most of the apartments have a private balcony or courtyard. Unlike many other Melbourne accommodation places, car parking is on-site and included in the tariff - there is even enough space to park a mini bus if required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments on Lygon - Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Apartments On Lygon - Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Residence Apartments On Lygon