Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
2,436 results
All reviewsgreat locationtram stopsouthern cross stationflinders streetcafe next doorcrown casinofree tramwashing machine and dryerfull kitchenwould stay againsky busshort walklight sleepergood sizepublic transporthandy locationsouth bank
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We were very happy with the room service, the staff were very warm and welcoming and made our time at the hotel a pleasant memory, the location was very good as we were visiting family and had close easy access to public transport and also Crown Casino for a fun night out

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela H, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you Aaron for your kind review regarding your recent stay at Adina Northbank. I was very happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay and that our team made a difference. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you stay in Melbourne.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

On arival we were pleased to find the large comfortable room very cosy nicely decorated, the proximity of city attractions was excelent though I found the price of the in room food and drinks to be amazingly expensive. The one thing that let down the stay was that the pool was closed, it was one of the main reasons for hotel selection. But that aside it was a nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica C, Front Office Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you Sally N for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed the location and room. The works being undertaken at the pool were unfortunately very late notice and urgent. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Adina Melbourne Northbank.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great apartment which is close to everything. The staff were helpful and friendly. Would stay again. The restaurant next door had a good menu and generous meals. Its close to the Melbourne convention center and the shops!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Margaret O, thank you for your kind feedback. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed our facilites and location so much. I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staying in a well appointed, clean, well-run facility like this beats a regular hotel hands down. It was so comfortable and easy to "live" there that I almost forgot I was on business. The laundry in the apartment was first rate. If I had to dredge up one complaint it would be that I couldn't find more TV cable channels from my home country.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Scott W for your very kind feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed our well-appointed apartments. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Adina Melbourne Northbank next time you are back in Melbourne.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Large room with good facilities and clean and modern. Staff were friendly and efficient. My only comment is I had a room with an adjoining door and the noise comes through and I had a coupler chatting in that room until 1am ( not loud) but enough to make it hard to go to sleep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear James, thank you very much for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and service. Should you want to stay with us next time, please make sure to ask for a room that is not interconnecting. I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.