“Unique Challenge” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Exitus - CLOSED

Exitus
More attraction details
Owner description: Exitus is a real life escape the room experience that is unlike any other form of entertainment you have experienced. There are 5 different rooms to choose from. You have 45 minutes to solve puzzles, find clues and try to escape the room. We are proud to be the first and largest dedicated centre in Australia. The first Exitus venue is located in Port Melbourne 5 minutes from the city.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Challenge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My friends and I were locked in a room and only had 45 minutes to escape. We hunted for clues in order to open padlocks, to solve puzzles, and finally to escape the room.

We were so close to solving the Apollo Mission and Prison Break puzzle! It was very interesting and kept us thinking. Very fun and would love to try the other rooms!

I had a blast and so did the rest of the group I was with. I would definitely do this again, and I've already suggested my other friends to give it a try.

I hope Escape the Room continues to expand as its fan base grows.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank azranshah

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I went along with a group of mates and didn't really know what to expect as I'm not usually into "strategy" things like this. It ended up being a heap of fun and the time just (sadly) flew by.

Sadly we only did one room (the prison one) but I am looking forward to getting back there and giving the other rooms a crack,

It was such a great experience and it was great to see how the others went in that kind of situation too. So if you're looking for something different to do that is a lot of fun - head down to Exitus.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Luke M
“Excellent .....fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We were in the prison break room....it was so hard and we didnt make it, we enjoy the process though..cant wait to try the next room

“awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

this was probably one of the best days I have had in ages!!! I have already been asking other frineds to come along :) I was in the casino room and it was the best!! we already had plans to go and eat elsewhere but i didnt want to leave lol.....I wanted to play again ;)
definitely a great place to get away and have some fun with friends and family

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One word, Mind-boggling, or maybe two..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tried out two out of the five rooms available and we were impressed with the challenges set up for us! We thought that 45 minutes was more than enough to solve all the clues and get out but as more clues were solved, more puzzles were later revealed! It was great fun and playing with a bunch of friends just set it up for a more competitive experience. Will definitely try the other rooms very soon, and hopefully our minds are ready for the all mysterious puzzles that awaits to be solved. Keep it up ExitUs!

Visited May 2014