“GET YOUR BRAIN JUICES WORKING!!”
Review of Orz Escape

Orz Escape
Ranked #22 of 77 Fun & Games in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This is a real life game experience. You and your friends will be locked in a scenic room. Within limited time, you have to solve a series of puzzles to unlock yourself. Through the process, you will experience fear, anxiety, stress, hope, excitement, and relief. Just like riding a roller coaster! And of course a lot of fun!!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GET YOUR BRAIN JUICES WORKING!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This was such an amazing suprise for my friends and I to have a fun night out. The staff were just amazing, fun and helpful.

Honestly, we went in with no idea what to expect and were amazed by the quality of service and the fun we had with the puzzles, seriously give it a chance if you're curious - completely worth it!

We will all be back to attempt the puzzles and have a laugh with the staff at our horrible failures once again!

2 Thank Leanne D

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We chose the slaughter house and it was a very fun, yet incredibly challenging experience. As they say it really brings out every emotion out of you.

The staff were incredibly helpful and great. I cannot highly recommend this place enough. I encourage all to have a go!

And thanks for the photo at the end. It will go in my memory box!

3 Thank Arash N
Mount Waverley, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantasticlicious!!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I went there with my friends to try out Slaughter House, and it is amazingly great and fun! The puzzles required a lot of thinking, and it is suitable for people who like to think out off the box. Unfortunately I am the dumb one in the group, but I still have a lot of fun guessing this and that. The staffs are friendly with sense of humour. I feel so sorry for them as they need to serve dumb people like us... We didn't manage to escape in time, but I will definitely try the next challenge again! Highly recommended to all ages!!!

1 Thank Jenny M
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise Birthday Experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I thought I would surprise my husband with something different on his birthday. After a few hiccups at the start, we were soon having fun and busting our brain cells to break loose and escape! A number of clues were needed for this old couple to get to the end but a lot of laughter was had along the way. A big thank you to the owner who made arrangements for us to have our experience even though his day was not going to plan, very much appreciated. We both had fun and would recommend, cheers Lisa & Mick

1 Thank Lisa Y
Canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked two slots back to back for the endless dream room and the slaughter house room. It was so much fun! The puzzles were challenging and the room set up was amazing.

Since it was just the two of us playing it took us a while to complete the two rooms. The staff were so lovely and accommodating that they allowed us to play past our allocated times. By the time we left the place it was almost an hour past their closing time!

I look forward to their new room!

3 Thank emilynmonroe